Some toxins may have been absorbed recently from food, water and air; while others may have been lurking for many years and stored away in fat cell or your bones.
Fortunately, if you take the nutraceutical supplements recommended in your BioCorrect Nutrition™ personalized food and supplement plan, you will begin the process of pushing the toxins out of your body automatically. You may even find that toxins not greatly elevated with your first BNA may be more pronounced in subsequent BNAs as good nutrients push out the bad toxins from your bones, fat and other cells.
5 recommendations to get them out and keep them out
- Avoid exposure to heavy metals by knowing where they exist as much as possible.
- Everyone is exposed to some degree of heavy metal deposition found in foods, beverages, daily use products for skin, oral and feminine use, hair products and just about all environmental sources; including work, living and play environments.
- Deficiencies and excesses of “good” elements enhance gastrointestinal absorption of “bad” toxins as they impede their elimination through the gut, liver, skin and kidneys.
- Reduce gastrointestinal absorption by reducing the rate of absorption from food and drink by utilizing certain food components; such as different fibers which contain specific agents that bind heavy metals — barring them from being absorbed to demonstrably reduce the amount of toxic metals which can be absorbed from the gut.
- The rate of heavy metals can be exceedingly variable from one individual to the next, so that results from increased dietary fiber will vary accordingly.
- Bentonite clay, activated charcoal, legumes (beans, etc.), celery, steamed vegetables (especially asparagus and artichokes), whole grains (if not allergic), sulfur foods like garlic and onions, and fresh fruits are beneficial.
- Increase elimination of the 7 Toxic Metals through the use of certain natural chelating and complexing substances, which expedite the removal of these toxics by forming water-soluble complexes which the kidneys can eliminate easily.
- Methionine, N-Acetylcysteine, folic acid and Vitamin B12 have proven to accelerate toxic metal elimination (to name a few chelators).
- Taking saunas can help speed up elimination.
- There are more aggressive chelation therapy available to accelerate this process, and where detox specificity is most achievable.
- Consider a consult with Dr. Tefft to address aggressive detoxification, especially if your BNA identifies high toxic metal levels and you are suffering from symptoms associated with toxic metal contamination (see the online article “7 Deadly Toxins” for more symptom-related details).
- Add competing nutrient elements which will automatically displace the heavy metals, and subsequently overcome their toxic effects when they are proportioned correctly.
- This is where nourishment specificity as determined by testing is most poignant (i.e. BioCorrect Nutrition™ Analysis and BioCorrect Nutrition™ supplements).
- For most people with toxic metal interferences, religiously following the BioCorrect Nutrition™ system should push the interfering toxins out of the body over time.
- Scientifically, these toxic metals interfere with enzymatic and cellular reactions by inserting themselves in place of the “biocorrect” minerals when these “biocorrect” minerals for the reaction are deficient or out of balance.
- Returning “biocorrect” mineral levels to optimum helps bring enzymatic and cellular reactions back to Orthomolecular “genetic optimum” levels.
- Test and Evaluate
- Water for contaminants (Call BioCorrect Nutrition™ customer service to order a Toxic Metal screening test for your water supply).
- Evaluate cooking utensils, home building and interior materials, children’s toys and paints, and for radon presence.
- Eat foreign-produced herbs (China, India), consume seafood very sparingly and increase Vitamin C intake.
Know Precisely What Your Body Needs
Learn what toxic metals are inside your body by referring to your BioCorrect Nutrition™ Analysis (BNA) report or order your BNA today. The BioCorrect Nutrition™ Analysis is a medically-proven, clinical laboratory test that measures 36 trace and toxic minerals in a patient’s hair sample; which correspond to an individual’s biochemical and metabolic status. With these test results; a personalized food and supplement plan can be designed to safely biocorrect each person’s unique biochemistry into metabolic balance by eliminating the excesses and building up the deficiencies.
Stop Guessing. Start Knowing… It’s In Your BNA!
1. Tefft, GH. Your Personal Life. Westlake Village, CA: Angel Mind, 2006
2. Tefft, GH. For Your Body Only: Discover the Diet You Were Born to Eat. Dragon Door Publications, 2003
3. Watts, D.L. “Commonly Asked Questions About Hair Mineral Analysis.” US: Trace Elements, 1999
4. Watts, D.L. Trace Elements and Other Essential Nutrients. T.E.I., 1995
These statements have not been directly evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease as a substitution for standard medical care.